Wednesday 25 April 2012

Postmark

I thought I will update you on the situation of my room’s makeover. After some DIY work by Mr. Finnegan, my room is finally organized with a set of new chest of drawers. I will not show you a 'before' and 'after' photo because it is still quite messy(!!), ok, I admit I have not tidied every single part of my room yet ( You can’t rush things when you are on holiday). And to be honest, although my room is not small in size but with the amount of stuff I have, I always managed to made my room ‘crowded’ ( hint* I want a separate craft room when I move into a house!!).

Anyway, at least most of the tools and paper have now got their own place in the room rather than lying around in boxes and in plastic bags. And it is much easier for me to pull them out and work on different projects. Stage 1 completed with stage 2,3.4 to come in the coming weeks.(!!)

So on a lovely Sunday afternoon while Mr. Finnegan is working on something on my laptop, I decided to make a quick card before I start sobbing that the weekend is over.

At the moment I am a bit obsessed with postmark/travel/queen jubilee/British theme so I put all these things together made this random thank you card.  (And I discovered that the union flag colours are actually the same as the air mail postmark colour!!)


.
** I wrote my blog and edited the photo during the week and actually I made another card using the same background paper I made while I was watching ‘The Apprentice’( Edinburgh this week, can’t wait :D) . I just switched the design a wee bit and added the baker twine. Done before Lord sugar fired one of his candidates :D


That’s me just now, hopefully I will be able to produce a bit more in my new craft space. Lets see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment