Wednesday 23 May 2012

Busy,busy,busy

Manic in my household this week.  3 days before my travel buddies arrive in Scotland and 2 weeks till the Florida trip!! So I am doing my very last minute preparations, that includes washing endless bed sheets and pillow cases, stocking up all my cupboards with food and junk(!!), cleaning the whole flat in & out, printing out all the pre-booking stuff and planning all the routes, getting all the holiday clothes ready etc…..

And I still managed to make a card to enter the challenge for A passion for PTI and CAS-ual Friday! ( My first ever entry!) one stone ,two birds.

Better head off to hang up all my washings before the sun is away!

Oh, did I mention it is finally sunny and summery in Scotland?! Hurray!

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I love those button flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Micholla!! Your button flowers are wonderful and very sweet:)! Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and happy card, Micholla! I really like the stems stamped in black, they add a very cool graphic touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET card! Love it to bits! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ca-YUTE!! Those button flowers are too cute for words! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! I love those button flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete