Friday 4 May 2012

Summer or Winter?

It is not even summer and I am starting to make Christmas cards.

To be honest, I think summer already came and gone, and Scotland is now officially back to winter with rain and cold weather and I won’t be surprise if it snows. ( so I am entering this card for the A passion for PTI ‘whatever the weather’ challenge, I think I might be the only one that made a ‘winter’ card when everyone else will be making summery theme !! you can’t blame me when I still need to turn my heater on at night..)


Dig out this old stamp set the other day and I thought I will give it a go. So I tried to multi task again when I am watching the Apprentice. I think this start to become a habit.

I made 3 identical cards during the show (plus one that I messed up, multitasking is not that easy in the end.. ) . Um..What to make next week ?Oh.. btw I think Tom is going to win this series.

Just quickly show you what I am currently working on at the moment as well, it is a baby girl 12x12 album for one of my colleagues. Trying to finish at least 2 pages every night, but I hope the baby will be overdue so I have more time(!!). 8 pages done. Another 12 pages (!!) to do.


Is time to put the ‘ Do not disturb’ sign on the door. Catch ya later. Cheerio :)




2 comments:

  1. I love your winter take on our challenge! Those snowflakes are beautiful and I love your CAS design!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the colours are great. Love the album too :)

    ReplyDelete