Wednesday 31 October 2012

Krafty Christmas

I love my kraft card base and they feature in my projects quite a lot if you have not realised. I love making one layer card with my kraft card base, not sure why but I always think kraft and one layer card is a perfect match? It is time to mass produce some Christmas cards as well, don’t you think?


I am definitely more organised this year because I remember I only start last year when I am watching ‘im a celebrity get me out of here!’( Yup, I was watching bug eating at the same time  as making nice Christmas cards. )

Is time to have a cuppa , how cold Scotland can be? I think I am going to buy a few more onessie :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up- Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Signature Christmas; PTI- Signature Greetings
Other :Washi tapes

1 comment:

  1. I love your one layered cards! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete