Wednesday 10 October 2012

Rosey challenge


Hi ya,
I just put together a quick card today to fix my flower cutting addiction and I am entering this card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge.
I am using the my new Clearly Besotted Stamps as well. The rose image is just too pretty, don’t you think? ;)



Two more days to go till the weekend again! And 75 days till Christmas! And my annual trip! Woo hoo!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up- Melon Mambo

Stamp Set: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Marvellous; PTI- Signature Greetings
Ink: Versa Magic- Pink Grapefruit 

4 comments:

  1. This is oh so precious and beautiful! I love the framing around the focal image! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micholla!! This is beautiful!! Love the simplicity and the added gems...simply lovely:)!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week and sharing your creative loveliness:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micholla, what a pretty design! And what a fantastic way to use the pearls! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful Micholla, such a fantastic design - thank you so much for sharing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete