Sunday 19 May 2013

My own pattern paper

Weekend flew by as usual and I feel like summer is so far away! My table at work is covered with applications for next session at the moment and I am thinking: will I ever finish checking them? ( September maybe?!!)

Anyway, a new challenge for this week at A Passion for PTI ( and I am not late this time, haha) A real challenge I would say because I never really stamp my own background for a card! I am a patter paper girl but I thought I would give it a go. And I am using a stamp that is in Daydreamer which I have never even noticed(!!). And a new colour combo as well.
Challenges really bring you out of your comfort zone!

I am happy how it turned out and I thought I will keep the design simple since the background is so busy.

Positive thinking mode on: it is 5 more days till another weekend and I just ate some chocolate today so life is still good :D

Catch you later.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey- Daydreamer

Paper: Stampin Up- Rose Red

No comments:

Post a Comment